Our low turnover rate, challenging work, great client relationships, and team environment create a high morale environment with plenty of opportunity to innovate, grow in your career, and never get bored!
At Computronix, we believe in building strong relationships with our clients. For over 30 years, we have listened to our clients and given them what they've asked for: high-quality customer service, ethical business practices, and superior software. Our POSSE Enterprise Work Management software is a world class solution that allows State, County and City government agencies the ability to streamline and automate their workflow in order to meet the needs of their citizens.
The Desktop Support 3 Representative will provide support to employees in resolving complex or escalated technology issues, remotely and/or on-site so that they are able to complete core and essential duties of their roles with functional equipment.
The Desktop Support 3 Representative will ensure the proper day-to-day operation of internal technology applications and equipment. They will troubleshoot software and hardware issues on laptops, desktops, tablets, smartphones, and/or network equipment. They will perform updates, repairs, upgrades, backups, and other maintenance tasks. They will answer questions about installation, configuration, upgrades, customization and usage of technical equipment and software. They will apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures, and escalate problems when required. We are looking for a full-time experienced representative to be innovative, collaborative, eager to learn and grow, develop, and find solutions.
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- Assist employees and coworkers, and provides a high level of customer service on all interactions
- Provides training and ensures compliance with IT policies, procedures, standards, and best practices
- Trains users on software and equipment usage
- Acts as the subject matter expert on software, hardware, and process support
- Responsible for the provisioning, training, and decommissioning of users and their equipment
- Assists users with electronic needs for meetings (projector, video conference, etc.)
- Sets up, takes down, troubleshoots, upgrades, and co-ordinates the repair of software, computer systems, printers, projectors, phones, video conferencing equipment, peripherals (e.g. monitors, keyboards, mice, speakers, webcams), and other related equipment
- Ensures that Asset Management System is kept up to date
- Monitors and responds in a timely manner to issues submitted from our Issue Tracker support website according to the desktop support policies and procedures
- Ensures timely resolution of issues and escalates if necessary
- Ensures that all pertinent information regarding issue communication (issues, emails, and phone calls) are tracked according to the desktop support policies and procedures
- Maintains knowledge of current and new technologies, and researches problems and related products required when necessary
- Works with Desktop Support Manager in determination of vendors for supplies and repairs
- Provides feedback to the Desktop Support Manager on possible improvements to policies, procedures, processes, and/or standards for the Desktop Support function
- Projects and other duties as deemed necessary by Desktop Support Manager
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Three or more years' experience working as a Helpdesk Representative/Technician/Analyst; preferably at a Level II or higher
- Ongoing commitment to personal learning demonstrated by growing expertise in multiple technology areas
- Demonstrated experience supporting and troubleshooting multiple versions of Operating Systems (at a minimum Windows 10), Windows Services, PC Peripherals, VOIP, Video Conferencing, and printer/scanner connectivity
- Prior experience working with a ticketing system or helpdesk request queue
- A professional manner and demonstrated commitment to providing excellent service
- Ability to work independently, analyze data, take and recommend appropriate actions with minimal supervision.
- Superior analytical, organizational and problem solving abilities
- A commitment to be respectful of peers, team members, and clients; willingness to trust others and be trustworthy, and a keen desire to serve coworkers and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Authorized to work in US
- Prefer some experience in a software consulting company
Candidates must be willing to work in our Denver area (Lakewood) office
We offer in return:
- A competitive pay scale
- A comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits package, along with retirement plans
- A challenging, fulfilling career with co-workers who interact within the framework of Respect, Trust and Serve
- Flexible work schedule